Find lovely quotes from a mother to her daughter and pick the best one for yours. Here we have offered 25 wonderful quotes for the upcoming Daughters’ Day 2018.
Special Daughter Quotes
- I asked God for a blessing, and He gave me you.
- You are the only woman I don’t mind competing with for your father’s attention.
- I can’t wait for you to have a daughter….so you can know the joy I do.
- My daughter….saying that never gets old.
- A mother doesn’t want to see herself in her daughter; she wants to see a better woman.
- When she was younger, she was my challenge…now that she is older, she is my treasure.
- A mother’s joy is full when her daughter becomes a mother as well.
- There will be days you will wish you were back in your mother’s arms, and you can always come home to them.
- A mother’s vintage clothes become a daughter’s hidden treasure.
- A mother will teach her daughter how to look the part, but also how to be the part.
- A daughter is a reflection of a mother’s joy.
- My daughter is my second chance to get it right.
- The best girl talks are between a mother and her daughter’s.
- A daughter is a mirror to her mother; she only hopes that she’s put on enough make-up to stomach the view.
- To know you are raising a girl to be a strong independent woman makes a mother proud.
- Her laugh brings joy and her heart brings love.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- The most precious jewel a mother own is her daughter’s life around hers.
- When people ask, tell them you got it from your mamma.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- I know that our relationship is not perfect, but I love that it’s strong.
- you are the sweetest melody and the brightest ray of light.
- I love watching you become what I wanted to be.
- My prayer is that you not only become a woman, but teach your daughters how to as well.
- I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.
In addition, find some amazing daughter quotes from parents if you are wishing your little princess from both of you father and mother.
Your Thoughts – Daughters Day Special Quotes from Mother
Pick the perfect quote that suits your daughter and write it on a gift card, a flower bouquet or simply send her on Whatsapp. If she uses Facebook, you can also share your favorite quote on her timeline on the upcoming Daughters Day 2018.