80+ Daughters Day Quotes from Mother | Father | Parents 2022
Daughters are the blooming flowers of their parents. These delicate little, mischievous troublemakers are the center of their parent’s world. Here we provide you with an entire library of heart touching and emotional Daughters Day quotes 2022 that will touch your little darling's heart.
Although these princesses crave love and draw attention from both parents, it’s always a good idea to set something extra special for them. A little card or a text with a beautiful wish goes a long way.
- Happy Daughters Day Images
- Daughters Day Quotes from Mother
- Daughters Day Messages from Both Parents
- A Bunch of Beautiful Father Daughter Quotes
- Daughters Day Wishes for Niece
- Daughters are Blessing Quotes
- Daughters Day Quotes for Newborn Baby
- Some Beautiful Birthday Quotes for Your Daughter
- When is Daughters Day in 2022?
- About Happy Daughters Week
Happy Daughters Day Images
Daughters Day Quotes from Mother
- Today, I pray that I'm a good example for you to follow in my footsteps. Wish you a wonderful Daughter's Day!
- Your mother is your biggest fan, your greatest ally, and your defender until the end.
- There will be days you will wish you were back in your mother's arms, and you can always come home to them.
- A mother's vintage clothes become a daughter's hidden treasure.
- A mother will teach her daughter how to look the part, but also how to be the part.
- A daughter is a reflection of a mother's joy.
- My daughter is my second chance to get it right.
- On this Daughter's Day, let me tell say, you are your mother's sunshine and joy. Forever and always, you are my girl. Stay blessed and happy always!
- The best girl talks are between a mother and her daughter's.
- A daughter is a mirror to her mother; she only hopes that she's put on enough make-up to stomach the view.
- I can still remember cradling you in my arms and thanking God for you. Happy Daughter's Day! Love from your mother.
- To know you are raising a girl to be a strong independent woman makes a mother proud.
- I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.
- Though the world will try to break you down, I pray you will always have the strength to look up.
- You are the only woman I don't mind competing with for your father's attention.
- May you find a man who will treat you like a treasure he has always looked for.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- The most precious jewel a mother owns is her daughter's life around hers.
- When people ask, tell them you got it from your mamma.
- Life is tough, my daughter, but so are you.
Special Quotes for Grown Daughters
- My prayer is that you not only become a woman but teach your daughters how to as well.
- May Grace and peace be your guide in life. May you experience the joy of being a mother to a daughter as wonderful as you. Happy Daughter's Day!
- Proud of the woman that you are becoming and proud to be your mom.
- I have been amazed at everything that you have done in becoming the woman you are today.
- I can't believe you're all grown up and a mom yourself. You are always my daughter.
- You've grown from princesses and glitter to a wedding ring and a daughter of your own. I am so proud of every part of your journey.
- A mother doesn't want to see herself in her daughter; she wants to see a better woman.
- I know that our relationship is not perfect, but I love that it’s strong.
- I love watching you become what I wanted to be.
- Dear daughter, thank you for so much joy that you have brought to my life as your mother. You always said you wanted to be like me but I'm glad that you have become better than that. Have a wonderful Daughter's Day!
- One of the proudest moments as a mom is seeing you with a daughter of your own.
- When she was younger, she was my challenge...now that she is older, she is my treasure.
- A mother's joy is full when her daughter becomes a mother as well.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- I can't wait for you to have a daughter....so you can know the joy I do.
Daughters Day Messages from Parents
- A parent's greatest joy is to see their daughter grow into a woman. Happy Daughters Day to Our Beloved Princess!
- When your son repeats your words, you know he was listening. When your daughter repeats your words, you know she's planning something.
- A daughter who is rooted is a woman who will stand her ground.
- A daughter brings innocence to the family.
- She may outgrow a lot of this, but a daughter will never outgrow a parent's heart.
- Parents: they may not understand you, but they don't need to understand to love you.
- Don't grow up too fast; womanhood will wait on you.
- You have made every decision leading up to your birth worth it.
- Wait until you see your daughter on her wedding day. You'll want all of the days before it back again.
- Daughter's hold our hands when they are younger, but hold out holds for all of the time.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts from God.
- Laugh with her, cry with her, and love with her; that's all you need to grow with her.
- Two big transitions from parent to daughter: when you call her yours and when you let him call her his
- Our daughter: a mother's treasure and a father's pride.
- Dear daughter, it's you who has brightened up our lives. You are the answer of our prayers. Live happy forever!
A Bunch of Beautiful Father Daughter Quotes
- You are the one of the most beautiful gifts this world has given me!
- Your smile makes me smile, your laugh makes me laugh, and your happiness gives me joy.
- You are like a flower. You fill the world with beauty, but be careful not to attract what stings.
- You are your father's angel.
- I asked God for a blessing, and He gave me you.
- Happy Daughters Day My Girl! You have made me a proud father! I wish you eternal blessings and prosperity!
- Treasure your past memories, present moments, and your future hopes!
- I wish for you the greatest things in life. If you dream it and strive for it, my daughter, you can achieve it.
- Whenever I am depressed, my daughter, I just think of you, because your smiling face brightens up my life.
- My daughter....saying that never gets old.
Daughters Day Wishes for Niece
- Dear niece, you are the princess of your uncle and aunt. We wish you a prosper and happier life. Happy Daughter's Day!
- I wish for you to always find joy and peace and happiness. Happy Daughter's Day to my beloved niece!
- With every passing day try to be beautiful from inside, like you do for outside. We will always be praying for your success and prosperity.
- My niece, you are not less than a daughter. May you succeed in every sphere of your life.
- I wish for you to always find truth and happiness. Happy Daughters' Day!
- Dear niece, pursue every dream that you dream, and you will find the ones that were meant to come true.
- I wish you always find love and respect everywhere in your life. You're more than a daughter to me. Long live my niece!
Daughters are Blessing Quotes
- Happy Daughter's Day to the girl who always makes me smile and fills my heart with laughter.
- You are one of the greatest blessings I could ever have. Happy Daughter's Day!
- I wonder sometimes how blessed I am to have a daughter as beautiful and wonderful as you.
- Her laugh brings joy and her heart brings love.
- Thankful for the joy that you bring and the way that you make my heart sing.
- You are one of the most beautiful gifts that God has ever given.
- You are the greatest reflection of me. I smile every time I think of how blessed I am to call you mine.
- You aren't just my daughter, you are my best friend. Thank you for being a blessing to me.
Daughters Day Quotes for Newborn Baby
- Dear daughter, you will always be my greatest gift to the world.
- A daughter is a mother's precious gift from God. Happy Daughter's Day!
- The moment she is born, a daughter is a mother's greatest joy.
- From the moment you were formed in my womb, I loved you.
- You are the sweetest melody and the brightest ray of light.
Some Beautiful Birthday Quotes for Your Daughter
- Happy birthday to you my princess! May all your wishes come true today and every day. Love you!
- May you get everything you want in your life. Be surrounded by love and all your favorite things today.
Happy birthday my cutie pie!
- My angel, you made me believe in the power of smile and laughter. Today is your day. Add colors to it and make it beautiful with your smile. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday my beautiful princess! You are my everything. Have a beautiful day today. Cut the cake, sing, eat, and enjoy!
- May the Lord shower His special blessings upon you and keep you in His utter protection. Happy birthday my baby!
When is Daughters Day in 2022?
Daughters Day is the only day celebrated in the world to appreciate and recognize our female kids. It is observed in all major countries of the world including United States, Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Japan (Hinamatsuri), United Arab Emirates, and in many European countries. Daughter's Day is celebrated on the fourth Sunday of September every year. In 2022, it will be observed on Sep 25th. You can mark the day by spending whole day with your daughter, wishing or singing her a poem or buying her a gift she would love to see.
About Happy Daughters Week
Daughters Week is mainly celebrated in India. The week is observed to honor the exceptional relationship between fathers and daughters, and to remind dads of the responsible role they play in their daughter’s lives.
As daughters grow up, they have a dire need of guidance, aspiration, and love from their fathers. During this period of life, they need confidence, and a strong sense of self-esteem.
This week is a great opportunity for dads to reconnect with their daughters and let them know how much they are loved. So take some time this week to reach out to your daughter, give her confidence, respect, and let her know how much she means to you.
You can customize the given wishes as you please or write the emotional lines as they are. These sweet messages would leave a lasting impact and will certainly strengthen your bond with your darling daughter. Here's some more stuff for international Daughter's Day.